Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Today we started out from Yukon, OK 
Beautiful sunrise. Sorry, no pics on the drive.
I left my chip in my computer :(

We stopped in Kinta, OK To see our friends
Les & Iris Feldick.  Fran asked him all about his
ranch.  I think he said they have 700 acres .
They're ready to ship 200 calves to another ranch
so his son is very busy.


Les & Iris

The office is right next to their house & we met the girls
who take orders for his tapes & books.

standing on their deck. It's amazing that he takes the time to sit
and talk to all the visitors they get.

If you have time check him out on the internet. just type in
Les Feldick & it will come up.

We stayed about an hour & then drove onto Memphis.
Spending the night here & then tomorrow we will see if Elvis is alive !!!! 
                                 



1 comment:

  1. Were there other visitors there? I can't believe how fast your trip is going!

    ReplyDelete