Saturday, September 8, 2012





                                 What a busy day!     First we spend a few hours
At Murdo  Car museum . They had 250 cars.  motorcycles, farm equipment, fire trucks. 
train station, school house, Prairie church etc.
 


                                          this car was built out of Mahogany  & can be driven !

I thought Dan would like this

this is for Wilson 

Nice name for a Mayor

These buildings were moved from all over SD for the set of Dancing with Wolves

I liked this !  


Go Fish !

Badlands , beautiful the picture doesn't do it justice

1 of 100's of prairie dogs





these flowers grow all over SD

you would think they would make a taller lamp !
                       Tomorrow  we will see Mt. Rushmore & I'm going to ride the zip line !

2 comments:

  1. are you serious? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the car can be driven! When was it built? And I also like the sign :)

    ReplyDelete